Post #1


Top 5 News Site

Image result for news

1. CNN: For all things political I usually turn to CNN as well a my source for daily news. While news can sometimes be twisted in the media I often find CNN to be the most reliable. This news outlet is also very convenient for me to access considering I have the app on my phone and when an important news update is released I usually get a notification on my phone which allows me to always be up to date with the latest stories.

2. ESPN: While I like to keep up to date with political news I also find it important to stay in tune with sports. Sports has been around me my whole life and is something my Dad and I have always bonded over. This is another news outlet that I have as an app on my phone allowing me to always know what is going on in the athletic world. I am a very big sports fan so when I don't have time to watch a game I can always rely on ESPN to keep me in the loop

3. E! News: So this is hands down my absolute favorite news site. While this news outlet isn't an app I have on my phone I am able to follow all their posts and stories via social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. They cover things all pop-culture and keep you up to date with all the latest drama regarding celebrities and the worlds A-listers.

4. New York Times: New York Times is another news site that I turn to for more information regarding our nations politics. Sometimes I like to have different perspective on things so having another political news outlet allows me to do so.

5. Ellen: So I don't know if Ellen classifies as a news site but she is one of my favorite commentators ever. From her celebrity appearances to her amazing giveaways she always has something good to offer. She does good to those in her community and is alway willing to give credit where it is due.

Comments

Popular Posts